A Safe Port in the Storm
You have rights when you’ve been sexually assaulted. Our advocates respond 24/7 to medical and judicial facilities in Lake, Porter, and LaPorte Counties. Advocates provide the continuum of care and:
- Support survivors emotionally and discuss coping strategies
- Explain and accompany during medical process
- Address immediate needs and make a safety plan
- Give information on legal rights and criminal justice proceedings
- Assist with victim compensation paperwork
- Educate family and friends on how to support loved one effected by trauma
- Provide confidentiality. Communication is privileged.
- Stay with you through the entire journey
Help is Just a Click Away
We look forward to working with you towards a brighter and happier tomorrow. Explore our programs, services and resources to see how we can help. You may be in uncharted waters, feeling lost and unsure, but we have been there before and can help you navigate your course to a safe port in the storm. We offer the benefits of assistance and the comforts of support.